Monday, January 4, 2010

Glad to see I Have a Following on Here

I like seeing that I'm getting more and more hits. I'd like to know who all is reading this (so I'll be sure to not write anything bad about you!). It seems to be about 5 or 6 different visitors each day, and a little less on my other less interesting blog, although it seems that only Patrick and Emory are commenting. I wish it would send me emails when someone comments but I apparently have to go check myself to see if there are any new comments.

I have a few interesting hands from the 3 days at the Myrtle Beach tournament but my convention cards and hand records are all in the car and it's too cold to go out to get it, even in the garage, so I shall write about them later. I will say, though, that this was one of the least fun regionals I've been to in awhile. Not just because I won only 6 masterpoints but I guess most of my friends didn't make it to this tournament and it's hard to top all the excitement I had in November and December with the play, and the nationals and the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment